Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required- Teacher School Day Hours

re : Childminder Required- Teacher School Day Hours           reply
09/09/2016 15:48 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, Just emailing about the Childminding job are you still looking for someone. I´m minding Children over 30 year´s now from babies to school going, Have excellent references, I´m living in Newbridge have my own car don´t smoke I´m Irish, what´s the hours and salary please. Thanks liz from Newbridge.

21/09/2016 11:43 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, I am a qualified Montessori teacher and mother of 4, I have been minding children for over 20 years 13 years at home since my daughter was 1. I am living in Aylmer park on the monread road. If you are still looking for a minder you can contact me-0862644554, thanks😊

Childminder Required- Teacher School Day Hours           reply
09/09/2016 13:09 - Kildare Childminders
I am a teacher returning to work in January 2017 and am seeking a caring, responsible and experienced nanny / childcarer to care for our 7 month old daughter either in our home (Sallins) or yours (in similar area of Clane, Sallins, Naas, etc) during typical school day hours. You will not be required to work school breaks or holidays. We would prefer if you had a First Aid certificate, Garda Vetting, and a driver’s licence. A Certificate in Child Care or relevant experience will also be highly regarded.

15/09/2016 13:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Mary and if you gave not found someone suitable to take care of your daughter I would be interested in speaking to you.
I have three grown up children ,am a non smoker,am Garda vetted and at present preparing to complete a first aid course.
If you are interested in speaking to me my no is 086 3423837.
Many thanks, Mary

discussion forum terms & conditions

;