Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required 3 days a week for pick up and minding - KNOCKLYON/RATHFARNHAM

Childminder Required 3 days a week for pick up and minding - KNOCKLYON/RATHFARNHAM           reply
16/08/2023 13:24 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!

We are looking for a kind, caring to person to pick up and care for our daughter 3/4 days a week (1.30-4pm) from a school in Rathfarnham. Our daughter is 6 1/2 and is in Senior Infants. Our daughter was born with Down Syndrome and is the youngest of 5 children. She is very sociable and loves pets and babies. The role would involve collecting her from school and minding her in your home until collection at 4pm.

If you are interested please contact me

re : Childminder Required 3 days a week for pick up and minding - KNOCKLYON/RATHFARNHAM           reply
17/08/2023 22:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Cliona
I saw your post and would be interested in getting some more information. I have 16+ years in special needs. Days I could do would be a Monday Tuesday and a Friday. I do have to collect my daughter at 2.30 from St colmcilles jns. Monday to Friday.
look forward to hearing from you.
Eimear

re : Childminder Required 3 days a week for pick up and minding - KNOCKLYON/RATHFARNHAM           reply
17/08/2023 22:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Cliona
I saw your post and would be interested in getting some more information. I have 16+ years in special needs. Days I could do would be a Monday Tuesday and a Friday. I do have to collect my daughter at 2.30 from St colmcilles jns. Monday to Friday.
look forward to hearing from you.
Eimear

discussion forum terms & conditions

;