Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required 3 days a week in Bayside / Sutton area

re : Childminder Required 3 days a week in Bayside / Sutton area           reply
18/05/2015 16:00 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Priscilla, Is Howth too far a distance for you to drop off? I´m currently at home full time with my 2 children. 27month old little boy and 6 month old little girl.
Thanks Deirdre

re : Childminder Required 3 days a week in Bayside / Sutton area           reply
19/05/2015 17:33 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Pricilla I ´m a mam of 6 schoolgoing children and I live in Donaghmede. I have lots of experience. If you would like more information please call me at;0851599877 Thank you Siobhan Molloy

20/05/2015 09:40 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Priscilla my name is Vicky and would be interested in minding your child.I have experience in childminding plus have two children of my own.Your child would have the advantage of one to one with me in the mornings and also have the advantage of mixing with my two children in the afternoons. If interested you can contact me on 0868292852.

19/05/2015 17:34 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Pricilla I ´m a mam of 6 schoolgoing children and I live in Donaghmede. I have lots of experience. If you would like more information please call me at;0851599877 Thank you Siobhan Molloy

Childminder Required 3 days a week in Bayside / Sutton area           reply
05/05/2015 13:17 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,
Am looking for a childminder three days a week to look after a ten month old boy. Preferably Mon, Tues and Wed from 7.30am / 8am to 6pm. Would ideally like someone I can drop him off to that has other children
Priscilla

discussion forum terms & conditions

;