Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Celbridge

Childminder Required Celbridge           reply
22/04/2017 19:30 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a Childminder to mind our two girls aged 3 and 9 months four days per week (Tuesday to Friday). I am currently on Maternity leave and returning to work in June. Open to Childminding in our home or Childminders depending on the best fit. Please PM if interested.

re : Childminder Required Celbridge           reply
28/04/2017 16:17 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I´m Mitch, I hope your job offer is still available! I am living in celbridge but currently minding kids in Rathfarnham for over a year now, I am a Filipina very loving and responsible and have a good experience with child minding.. I am still working with the family but will end this end of May. It´s financial reason as she is at home, she thinks she can mind the kids herself, its hard to go but I don´t have a choice and I understand their reasons as well.. You can always ring them to know more about me as they are willing to help me find a new employer and I´m sure they can give you a good reference. My commuting from celbridge to Rathfarnham is never a problem but will be more easier if its just in Celbridge! I´m really glad I read your post. I hope you will consider me! 0874460360. Looking forward to talk to you..

re : Childminder Required Celbridge           reply
03/05/2017 20:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Sharon i am a very experienced childminder and mother of two . I am fully trained in childcare , first aid , child protection and i am a garda vetted through several groups i volunteer in for young people. I have worked in childcare for many years but i have made the decision to be at home with my children , i have a boy 7 and a girl 11 and i just love spending time with them , having fun and doing arts and crafts . I saw your add and just said i would drop you a message

discussion forum terms & conditions

;