Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Celbridge Area 2 days p/w

re : Childminder Required Celbridge Area 2 days p/w           reply
16/06/2016 09:18 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I have availability Monday - Thursday, I know you need Friday´s but said I´d let you know if you need options x
I have a two year old son
Also look after a beautiful little 6 month old!
I have my own car and insured etc
Also do please note: Not sure if you´re aware once a childminder goes to your home they look after kids in they´re essentially your employee!
You also have to ensure you provide all rights an employer is in charge of including minimum wage, pay taxes etc
If they go to minders home, usually far cheaper, minder must also sort taxes etc iut

16/06/2016 09:18 - Kildare Childminders
I have availability Monday - Thursday, I know you need Friday´s but said I´d let you know if you need options x
I have a two year old son
Also look after a beautiful little 6 month old!
I have my own car and insured etc
Also do please note: Not sure if you´re aware once a childminder goes to your home they look after kids in they´re essentially your employee!
You also have to ensure you provide all rights an employer is in charge of including minimum wage, pay taxes etc
If they go to minders home, usually far cheaper, minder must also sort taxes etc iut

20/06/2016 22:23 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there I´m a mother of 3 living in st raphaels wld have to mind in my home if u want to give me a call my no is Jennifer 0863178646

Childminder Required Celbridge Area 2 days p/w           reply
16/06/2016 08:55 - Kildare Childminders
Childminder required for a three year old girl ideally Wednesdays and Fridays (7.30- 5) every week in July and August. Could also be needed in September for Wednesday and Friday afternoons and possibly more.

We are in the Oldtown Mill area of Celbridge - From 1st of July. References are required. Preferably looking for someone who can drive but not essential. Fluent English is essential. I would like her to spend some time in her own home but open to her being cared for in minders home.

Thanks!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;