Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required In Glenmore area

re : Childminder Required In Glenmore area           reply
14/05/2013 07:31 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I realise this ad is a few months old and you have most likely found someone but if you are looking for a childminder from May/June onwards when your kids get their summer holidays or before. full/part time/seldomplease dont hesitate to contact me or keep my details on file.My name is Niamh and I would be delighted to look after your little one. am caring, patient and would provide a stimulating, fun environment I have a huge amount of experience with kids of all ages and most recently looked after a 2 year old boy in the Dunmore Road area Waterford from June- October last year.I Volunteer with a local city preschool on a regular basis for whom I can provide you with contact details on request. I am a non smoker and I also have my own car and I am based in Ferrybank. I hope we we can discuss the position further and thank you very much for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

re... : Childminder Required In Glenmore area           reply
17/02/2014 21:48 - Waterford Childminders
Just wondering if you are still looking for employment-if yes please pm me.

Childminder Required In Glenmore area           reply
24/09/2012 14:06 - Waterford Childminders
Childminder required in children´s own home in glenmore area, for 3 children (2 school going), car essential and must have full clean drivers Licence. Also light housework. Please contact 0857883495

discussion forum terms & conditions

;