Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Kilcullen

re : Childminder Required Kilcullen           reply
30/09/2014 16:14 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I would be interested in looking after your children from Feb, I am a 49 year old mother of 4, my eldest daughter is in ´Maynooth studying Bio Medical Science. I have another child studying for leaving and my twins are 12 years old a girl and a boy. I am kind reliable and love kids, I live in Esker L ea in the town. I don´t know what the fair price would be for the hours, perhaps you could suggest a fair sum?? I would be delighted to meet you with the children anytime. I was toying with the idea of doing care support,so I have Garda Vetting already done. My own background is banking. I worked in a Bank for 21 years up to 2004.

Childminder Required Kilcullen           reply
25/09/2014 18:36 - Kildare Childminders
I am due to return to work in Feb after taking Parental leave. I am looking for someone who will care for my 4 year old son and 3 year old daughter. Hours are yet to be made definite. But as stands it would be 8.40am until 5.30pm for my daughter and collection from Montessori at 12 until 5.30 for my son 5 days a week. References essential and also what you would charge. Thanking you

re... : Childminder Required Kilcullen           reply
10/10/2014 11:53 - Kildare Childminders
Hello there
I don´t know if you received my reply but I would mind both children. For 50 euro per day or 200 per week if I have the children for five days a week, I think this is fair from what I can see on other websites, please feel free to contact me if you think this is not a fair price.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;