Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Lucan/Leixlip from October 2016

Childminder Required Lucan/Leixlip from October 2016           reply
03/03/2016 23:09 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

We will be looking for a full time childminder from October 2016. Hours for the month of October will be part time increasing to full time end of November. We are looking for our son to be looked after in your own home from 7.30 am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

We live beside supervalu in leixlip. Ideally we would be looking for a childminder who lives near leixlip confey or in the weston/lucan village area. As we drive/train to work.

You will need to be a non smoker with previous experience, references, garda vetted etc. Ideally we would like a childminder who has older children where our son will be the only young child being looked after.

I´m currently on maternity leave, happy to meet with you for a coffee to see how we get on etc. Conscious I´m posting this quite early but hoping to find the right person who we click with etc.

If interested please let me know.
Thanks
Adine

re : Childminder Required Lucan/Leixlip from October 2016           reply
14/03/2016 21:37 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Laura and I would be interested in Minding your son from October. I live in Lucan and have 4 children ages from 15 to 8 years of age. I would love to hear from you if you are available to meet up. I am a non smoker and full drivers license with no previous penalty points or convictions. Am garda vetted as well. Hope to hear from you soon.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;