Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required Tower/Cloghroe/Blarney Area

re... : Childminder Required Tower/Cloghroe/Blarney Area           reply
10/12/2014 19:22 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Megan,
Thanks for your interest in my add, my email is charlottwalsh@gmail.com if you´d like to send me on your details and we can discuss further.
Thank You.

Childminder Required Tower/Cloghroe/Blarney Area           reply
04/12/2014 19:52 - Cork County Childminders
Hi,

Childminder required from the 5th January for 11 month old girl in the Tower area. Hours would be 8am-2pm, starting with 4 days a week in Jan and increasing to 5 days in Feb.

We are looking for a kind, caring and reliable person who will create a home away from home for our little girl.

Non Smoker, Garda vetted & references essential.

Thank You.

re : Childminder Required Tower/Cloghroe/Blarney Area           reply
10/12/2014 13:08 - Cork County Childminders
Hello, my name is Megan O´Connell, I just seen your ad about minding your little girl and I am very interested in the position.
I am 21 years old, I have fetac level 5 in childcare, I have some of level 6 completed, I am also Garda Vetted, trained in first aid and have manual handling completed. I have 145-150 hours of work experience completed (2 years) and I had a job minding 2 children (2 & 4 years) for 6 months. I was also minding 2 boys (5 & 6 years) for 6 months this year and then went working in a creche doing relief work from September to December. I am currently not working, as there is no hours for me in the creche and I am now looking for something full time and permanent.
I am very experienced with young babies and children up to the age of 6. I also have some experience with older children. I am kind, caring and friendly, I am also reliable, patient and have good time keeping and I have great time for children.
If you wish to see my cv and reference´s I´d be more than happy to email it to you, I hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Megan O´Connell

discussion forum terms & conditions

;