15/06/2014 19:28 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Matt,
I sent you a p.m.
Kind Regards.

re : Childminder Required for Naas Area           reply
24/06/2014 21:05 - Kildare Childminders
Hi matt it´s Bridget. I pm you last week. I´m not sure if you received them as I didn´t hear back from you. Not sure if the position is filled. Thank you.

14/06/2014 11:56 - Kildare Childminders
Hi matt ,I am a mother of three school going children I would be interested in looking after your little one in my own home if that suits.I live on the back from naas /newbridge out pass ladytown not sure if your firmiler with that aera Regards jo

Childminder Required for Naas Area           reply
13/06/2014 13:50 - Kildare Childminders
Hi

We are looking for a childminder in the Naas/Sallins/Johnstown/Kill area for our 2-year old daughter.

We would require 3 days per week, at the moment set at Tues, Weds and Fri, from 8am up to 7pm, however as my wife works shifts as a nurse and my job occasionally requires travel,
we would need a degree of flexibility (with a few week’s notice) to cover for later evenings or changes to the three days.

Please let me know if this is something that you would be able to provide, and detail of rates, etc.

Thanks

Matt

14/06/2014 11:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi matt ,I am a mother of three school going children I would be interested in looking after your little one in my own home if that suits.I live on the back from naas /newbridge out pass ladytown not sure if your firmiler with that aera Regards jo

re... : Childminder Required for Naas Area           reply
01/09/2014 12:36 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Holy,
Are you still available please?

16/06/2014 19:02 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Matt,
Just sent you another p.m.

15/06/2014 08:43 - Kildare Childminders
Hi matt
I am just wondering is this position filled yet? I am 23 years old and have a level 8 degree in early childhood education and care. I have a number of years experience working in various childcare environments. I would be really interested if it´s still available.
Many thanks
Lisa

16/06/2014 13:13 - Kildare Childminders
I live in Newbridge, liffey Hall and I am very interested in this position. I have a FTEC advance level 6 in Creche Management with over 6 years experience in working in childcare. I have worked as a Nanny for two sets of families from the ages of 5 months to seven years. I have also done some work in creche´s and pre-schools. Please let me know if your interested. thank you
sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;