Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Tallaght Kiltiper and soroundings

re : Childminder Tallaght Kiltiper and soroundings           reply
07/02/2014 22:28 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sandra,
I´m the mother of a 9 month old baby girl and I´m returning to work after maternity leave at the end of April. I live in the Kiltipper area also. Can you please let me know whether or not you are or will be looking after other children as well as your little boy? Also, do you have any references available? Also, I am unsure of my working hours yet but it I will most likely require a child minder 2-4 days per week. Are you flexible with the working hours - I would know in advance when I will be needing childcare.
Thanks,
Linda

Childminder Tallaght Kiltiper and soroundings           reply
22/01/2014 15:57 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Kind,reliable childminder looking to mind kiddies in my own home.
I have a 2 year old aswell and would be great to mind other kiddies similar to my little boy age.
I can provide a safe and loving home from home inviroment for your little ones.
Fresh cooked nutritional meals provided daily.
Im very creative and love to engage in lots of fun activities like:painting,dancing,singing,cooking and outdoor activieties aswell.
I´ve been running a Mother and Toddler group for nearly 2 years and have lots of experience with kids.
Im a dedicated mother and absolutely love spending quality time with my little one.
Im trustworthy and very responsible.Unfortunately i don´t have my own transport but would be great if i could find a family willing to drop off the kids to my place and collect after.
I am an ideal candidate for a family that works full time and lives in Tallaght or near sorroundings.
I live in Kiltiper and im available full time.My rates are very low e4 p/h. Or e7.50 if two kids.
I look forward hearing from you.
References available.
Best regards
Sandra

discussion forum terms & conditions

;