Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted

re : Childminder Wanted           reply
30/10/2014 23:42 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi My name is Janice Penny. I am 32 years old. I have my fetac level 5 and 6 in childcare. I am garda vetted and have first aid. I have 8 years childcare experience. i am living in portarlington and i drive. i was wondering if you would be interested in me minding your children in my home. meals would be provided, i can do school drop and pick ups. i have a wonderful family home and enjoy to implement fun creative activities with my children. i offer very reasonable rates. if interested you can contact me on 0873354315

22/10/2014 10:24 - Laois Childminders
Hi I would be interested in finding out more about this position of possible. I have a FETAC Level 6 in childcare and have a full clean driving licence iv been working with the same family for two and half years. My number is 0861253969 if you wish to contact me. Regards Rosa

31/10/2014 08:30 - Laois Childminders
Hi Sarah,
I am not sure if you got me messages on viber last night. i am living at the top of portarlington in kilnacourt woods.
kind regards
janice

Childminder Wanted           reply
21/10/2014 09:07 - Laois Childminders
Child-minder required in Emo area either in minder or children´s home.
5 year old school going boy in Emo NS and 3 year old girl.

Monday to Friday 8:00 - 17:30. School run required.

Transport with full clean licence essential. Someone fun and creative as our children loves arts and crafts and making things.

PM if interested. Thank you...

discussion forum terms & conditions

;