Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted Dublin 11

Childminder Wanted Dublin 11           reply
20/01/2016 18:52 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
We´re looking for a childminder to work from our home (Mon-Fri) to look after 2 kids (3yrs and 18mths). Relevant experience and garda vetting essential. Plan to have our 3 year old start playschool in September.

We´re fairly flexible in terms of when the position will start (we´re more interested in finding the right person that will be a good fit with our family, rather than needing a specific start date.) Of course if we meet the right person we´d be keen to start asap.

We look forward to hearing from you if you´re interested...

re : Childminder Wanted Dublin 11           reply
02/02/2016 19:22 - Dublin North Childminders
still looking...

re : Childminder Wanted Dublin 11           reply
03/02/2016 12:06 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello!!
Just saw ur ad and seems like you still looking for someone!!
I am very interested!
My name is Graci, Im 25yo, Brazilian, I have been in Ireland for the last 3 years. I live with my BF, James Farrelly, who I am together for 2 years.
I am working at the moment but I am looking for something new as I live too far from work and I take 1.40hr from work to home, I also have been trying to find a house closer to my job but didnt have success.
I have been working for the Wyley for almost one year, I really love working for them, but I feel that is moment to move on, I have a lot of plans as start studying, but between work and trips I spend over 13hours of my day. I would love to have time to work for them and study, but unfortunately it is not possible, I really need to sleep!! Haha
I love working with kids, I have some experience in Brazil, but in Ireland I really started taking it very serious! I want to do Montessori, and I want to start it soon!!!
I have a lot of experience, I am very responsable, happy, friendly, talkative (as u can see in this looong text) and flexible.
I would love to hear a bit about your family!
Where about D9 do you live?
What do you do?
How is the routine in ur house?
How long do you need a Childminder for? I am really interested in a long term position.
Can I have your email, so I can send you my cv?
Thank you so much for your time.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Graci Quintilhano

re... : Childminder Wanted Dublin 11           reply
03/02/2016 12:14 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Graci - sent you PM

discussion forum terms & conditions

;