Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted for school going 5 year old

Childminder Wanted for school going 5 year old           reply
02/06/2013 11:26 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking to have our 5 year old son minded, on a part time basis. My husband works shift work so in an eight week cycle (40 working days Mon-Fri) we would only need our son to be minded for 20 days, and it is different days every week, but we can let you know in advance the days that he will need to be minded. He is currently in junior infants in Cushinstown and finishes at 2 everyday. I work 5 days a week and I am normally home at 6 - 6.30. If you are interested please let me know, and if possible can you send me a CV, and possible rates that you charge. We are looking for some one to start as soon as possible. Thank you.

re : Childminder Wanted for school going 5 year old           reply
08/07/2013 12:34 - Wexford Childminders
Sorry our circumstances changed slightly since I placed the original advert, and but we are not looking for someone to start till September. As in previous advert, our son is going to Cushinstown National School and will need to be collected adn minded on a part time basis. If you are interested please contact me.
Thanks a million,
Olivia

re : Childminder Wanted for school going 5 year old           reply
03/06/2013 21:39 - Wexford Childminders
hi.i am an experienced childminder with over 8 years childminding experience. i am currently childminding at the moment but my job is to finish anytime soon as the mother of the children is only working for a short term contract. i collect one of the children myself at cushinstown school also. i have excellent references have my own car with a full clean drivers licence.im a non smoker also.
i would be very interested in minding your little son.
many thanks,
Denise. 0861631186

discussion forum terms & conditions

;