Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted in Tallaght area

re : Childminder Wanted in Tallaght area           reply
25/08/2014 10:47 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Claire, I am a childminder in Clondalkin village, I´m a mother of 4year old girl. I´ve a FETAC5 Early Education & Care, Garda Clearance, First Aid & lots of experience.
I just finished up minding twin girls in the tallaght area.
Unfortunaly I don´t drive but live close to the 76bus & luas.
If this is any use to you, please don´t hesitate to contact me,
Hope to hear from you,
Claire.

27/08/2014 08:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m a 33 year old Irish mother of a beautiful two year old, I´m currently minding one other boy and girl. I´m kind reliable trustworthy and great with children, plenty of indoor and outdoor play, (swings slides trampoline)limited places available at great rates and flexible times.I have my own car and a full clean drivers licence, I am living in kimmage( just past the Kcr and 5 mins from Terenure, rathfarnham, rathgar, etc. )I studied law in Portobello college so help with homework is no problem.I also attended the model all Irish primary school so I have a good knowledge of Irish although my skills could be brushed up on , I enjoy arts and crafts and telling stories, dinners/snacks can also be included Please pm me for more details. Pick ups and drop offs at the end of the day can be catered for. References available.

re... : Childminder Wanted in Tallaght area           reply
27/08/2014 07:14 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m afraid I work from home at certain times so minding the children in our home is not possible Lucia.
Thank you for replying though

26/08/2014 20:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, my name is Lucia and I am a responsible childminder available to mind your children in your home.
I am a teacher of Primary School and Early Childhood, I have lots of experience in minding children between 0 and 10. Great references available.
I worked as an au pair with an Irish family for seven months.
I am available to mind your child with flexible hours if needed.
If you need my cv or any other information about let me know by PM or give me a call: 0831745913
I hope to hear from you soon
Regard
Lucia.

re... : Childminder Wanted in Tallaght area           reply
26/08/2014 08:11 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Claire
Thank you so much for replying. Unfortunately Clondalkin is out of the way for husband to drop the children off.
Thanks again

Childminder Wanted in Tallaght area           reply
25/08/2014 10:13 - Dublin South Childminders
We are looking for a full-time childminder for our two children within a short drive of the Tallaght village/nearby areas. The hours are 8.15-5.30pm Monday to Friday. Our son (3.5 years) will be in preschool from 9.50am-1.30pm and will have school transport so no pickup/drop-offs required. He has ASD but is a social and loving little boy. Our daughter is 9 months old.

We are looking for a reliable childminder with a non-smoking, child-friendly home. There is no option to mind our children in our home. References required.

Please PM me with your contact details and experience.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;