Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available - Raheny

re : Childminder available - Raheny           reply
21/08/2015 14:01 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Susan
I hope that you are well. I am looking for a part time childminder (approx 20 hours per week) for my son who has just turned 1. We live in Clontarf and I am going to be studying at Trinity full time from 28th September. I am not sure of the exact dates and times yet as I am currently waiting for the timetable to be produced. The academic term tends to last for 12 weeks at a time.
Would this be of interest to you? My son is a very easy going and sociable little boy.
Thanks
Stella

re... : Childminder available - Raheny           reply
26/08/2015 20:10 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
Thanks for message, unfortunately I am not the person for you, I have to collect my own daughter at 1:40 from school in Raheny, so this would not work out. Good luck with your search.
Thanks, Susan

re... : Childminder available - Raheny           reply
26/08/2015 20:08 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Stella,
Thanks for your message, sorry for delay, was enjoying last of few days of holidays. To be honest originally I had been hoping for a bit more then 20hours but would definitely be interested in discussing with you, when will you know your timetable? Where about in Clontarf are you? We are on the Howth Road in Raheny. If you are still looking for somebody, message me and we can make a plan to maybe meet to discuss.
Thanks, Susan

Childminder available - Raheny           reply
20/08/2015 18:45 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am a mum of two, 4yr old girl & a 2ur old boy. I am starting a career break in September and interested in childminding in my own home. Pre and After school collection available from local schools, my own daughter is starting Junior Infants in September in Scoil Ide. I have Fetac level 5 in early years education, I have worked in crèches and for the last 10 years I have worked as a tutor in a special education school. Please message me if interested.

Thanks, Susan

04/09/2015 00:23 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Susan, I am looking for a childminder for my four year old who has just started in junior infants in ms Dunne´s class in scoil Ide and on occasion, her baby sister too who is 5 months (I am fine with getting a different minder for the baby if you don´t take babies.) sometimes I have to travel to work so hoping for someone who could drop her to school as well as collect her on the odd occasion. My husband would drop her to you in the morning. The hours wouldn´t be that regular as I only work sporadically at the moment so looking for someone flexible. Maybe you could consider taking her in addition to another charge if the hours are not enough for you?
Let me know if you would like to meet. :-)
Dee

23/08/2015 18:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for a child minder for my three children aged 5yrs, 3.5yrs & 8months. 3 days per week (maybe 4) 8:15am-3:15pm. Must be available to collect from montessori 12:30 and school 1:30 in the donaghmede area.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;