Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Ballinlough/Douglas/Blackrock area

re : Childminder available Ballinlough/Douglas/Blackrock area           reply
04/01/2015 22:39 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sarah,
just wondering if you are still available? I have 3 boys aged 10 months, 3 and a half and 6 years and looking for someone to start before the end of January. We live off the Douglas rad, not far from the Briar Rose. If you could let me know if you are available, that would be great,thanks,
Aoife

Childminder available Ballinlough/Douglas/Blackrock area           reply
16/10/2014 14:52 - Cork City Childminders
Experienced childminder available in the Ballinlough/douglas/Blackrock area. I am a mother of an 8 year old boy who attends st anthonys school. Currently living in Ballinlough.I am a non smoker with a full clean drivers licence and my own car. I am qualified in special needs and have years of experience minding children. If you would like to know more please dont hesitate to contact me 0851602301 thanks, Sarah

16/01/2015 15:37 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Sara,
I have a baby 13 months old, and I´d need a childminder in Gate Lodge (Castle Road), Blackrock to take care of her some friday or saturday evening (from 18,30 to 21,00 aprox.). Please, let me me know if you´d be available for this task.
Thank you in advance.
Best wishes,
María

28/10/2014 13:18 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Sarah,
I am enquring what your daily rate would be for a 3 year old (full time). We live in the Blackrock area but we will have a second baby arriving next month therefore we will need both Children minded next June.
I look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Sinéad

14/07/2017 09:57 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Sarah,
Our boys will attend St. Anthony´s in the fall. We are looking for someone to take our boys to school and pick them up. Let me know if you are available. Thank you. Jelena

discussion forum terms & conditions

;