Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Howth, Sutton, Portmarnock & surrounding areas.

re : Childminder available Howth, Sutton, Portmarnock & surrounding areas.           reply
06/01/2014 00:13 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I saw your post from last September and was wondering if by any chance you´re still available? We are looking for a childminder from end of February and live in Sutton. If by any chance you are free and interested, please ler me know,
Regards,
Laura

re : Childminder available Howth, Sutton, Portmarnock & surrounding areas.           reply
06/01/2014 09:22 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I saw your post and wondered if you were available?
We live in Bayside. I have 2 girls aged 5 & 10.
I would be looking for someone for 5 mornings a week (7.20-8.50) and then from 1.30 - 5pm 4 afternoons a week.
You would need to be able to drop and collect the girls from St Fintans in Sutton where they go to school.
Perhaps you could let me know if you are interested/available.
Kind regards
Lynda

01/10/2013 13:11 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi. we´re looking for someone to help us out with school and crèche pick ups ASAP in Portmarnock.
Our children are 3,5&6 yrs old. We would like someone to collect,do little homework and feed their tea in our home.We anticipate less hours needed I a couple of weeks time.many thanks
Tara

Childminder available Howth, Sutton, Portmarnock & surrounding areas.           reply
30/09/2013 13:15 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am available for childminding, full time or part-time. I have many years of experience in childminding and come with excellent references. Please contact me should you wish to discuss further.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;