Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Laurel Lodge

re : Childminder available Laurel Lodge           reply
25/09/2016 10:59 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Morning Rita,
My daughter is 7 y.o. attends st Patrick’s national school in Diswelltown. (Her first language is Russian however she is picking up the language quickly). I need a mum to pick her up after the classes and mind her till 19.00 all weekdays Monday – Friday. Please PM to me if u are interested or call Rita (Im also Rita) 0877162211

re... : Childminder available Laurel Lodge           reply
14/10/2016 15:59 - Dublin West Childminders
Hiya my name is Karen. Just wondering if you have found someone to look after your son from January. I´m based in Clonsilla. If you are interested, contact me on 0863201275 or karenwhite30@live.ie. Thanks a mil

Childminder available Laurel Lodge           reply
13/09/2016 07:28 - Dublin West Childminders
I´m a mature childminder with years of experience. I´m available now to mind your child in my own home. Pet free and smoke free home. I have good references from previous parents. PM if you wish to know more information or would like to meet up for a chat.

10/10/2016 13:40 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Rita, can you please let me know if you are still available? I´m looking to have my son minded from Jan on a Tue- Fri basis. He will be 11months. Thanks in advance, Sarah

20/09/2016 22:26 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Rita,
Are you still available for childminding? Would you mind in our home? We have 4 children two of whom are at school. Please pm me for more information and a chat if interested and available.
Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;