Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available May 2014 Askeaton/Pallaskenry/Foynes general areas

re : Childminder available May 2014 Askeaton/Pallaskenry/Foynes general areas           reply
28/04/2014 18:10 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
POSITION FILLED. Got a job :) thanks to all who rang and enquired :)

Childminder available May 2014 Askeaton/Pallaskenry/Foynes general areas           reply
03/04/2014 08:01 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. My names Rachel, I´m 19 and am looking for as childminding job. I have being childminding full time since September 2013 but unfortunately the family do not require me to mind their children any longer. I have FETAC Level 5 Early Childhood Care and Education with Montessori complete. I have occupational first aid and a module on Child Protection complete, as well as being Garda Vetted, all of which I can provide proof of. I intend on furthering my Childcare education in September through evening courses, particularly hoping to study Children´s special needs. As part of work placements I have worked in a number of crèches with all age groups, and have been a regular babysitter since I was 13 with children ranging from newborn to 12 years of age. As I don´t yet have my own car, the most convenient areas I would be looking for work would be Askeaton/Pallaskenry/Kildimo/Foynes/Shanagolden general area, but would also be able to manage areas closer to Limerick city such as Dooradoyle/Raheen. Can provide references. Available May 2014 full time, can also do evening babysitting and don´t mind working late. Price can be decided depending on weekly hours. Feel free to call or text any time 0863126670. Thanks :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;