Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Santry/Whitehall/Swords

re... : Childminder available Santry/Whitehall/Swords           reply
11/07/2016 18:09 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Marie
yes, I would be. I can pop over tomorrow to meet you and the cildren? your welcome to call me at 087 797 2091.
Thanks for your reply
Tracey

Childminder available Santry/Whitehall/Swords           reply
11/07/2016 14:31 - Dublin North Childminders
I am a 39 yr old Mature Student from Mayo. I have worked in US and Canada and Dublin as a childminder. I have 9 nieces and nephews. I am looking for part-time childminding. I absolutely adore children and would love to find something local while I pursue a degree in Social Care. I have very good references and experiences with babies to teens. I don´t smoke, drink or use bad language. I love the outdoors and try to be outside as much as I can. I would be happy to meet up and begin on a trial basis and see how it works out.

re : Childminder available Santry/Whitehall/Swords           reply
11/07/2016 17:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi. We are looking for someone to mind 2 kids - 5 & 22 months for 2 weeks(4 days a week) starting next Tuesday from 8 am to 6 pm. Would you be interested, we live off the Grace Park Road.
Thanks

25/07/2016 09:24 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Deirdre. I am waiting to get my schedule from DIT. I have emailed and phoned them today. Once I get the schedule, which should be in a week or so I will know if those times suit me. Can I give you my phone number if you text me. I´ll save your number and contact you with my schedule once I receive it. Tracey 0877972091. Thank you.

18/07/2016 22:00 - Dublin North Childminders
We are two teachers looking for a Childminder to accommodate our job sharing position from September (beginning of school year).
We are working week on/week off and so the Childminder would mind 2 children in one house (3yo and 9mo) one week and mind 3 children (10yo, 3.5yo and 9mo) in the other house the following week, both in the Swords area. Ideal hours 8am to 330/4pm.
If you are interested please contact me. We look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards

25/07/2016 08:34 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am looking for someone for after school care from the 1st September 2.30-5.30 Monday to Friday for my 2 children, they are both aged 9 years, are you still available? Deirdre

09/08/2016 08:59 - Dublin North Childminders
Sorry Julie Ann I wouldn´t. I am returning to college in September and I will only be available Friday, Saturday, or Sunday I am trying to edit my add to reflect this. So I will be available as a babysitter mainly as September after September. Thank you
Tracey

05/08/2016 09:41 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Tracey,
I am looking for a childminder for my baby from January 2017. He will be 7.5 months then. Possibly full-time Monday to Thursday or part-time Tuesday-Thursday.
Would you be available?
Regards,
Julie-Ann

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
10151919_10203436165800356_7676490658452169109_n.jpg