Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available afternoons in own home

Childminder available afternoons in own home           reply
22/02/2022 19:40 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Kilcullen area.. Diploma in Montessori, Child Psychology and Diploma in SNA. Many years Experience working with children and with children with Special Needs.

Available afternoons for childminding/school collection in own home or child´s home.

re : Childminder available afternoons in own home           reply
23/02/2022 08:01 - Kildare Childminders
I’m looking for a childminder for 2 hours every 2 weeks - any day that suits between 1 & 6 .
We’re getting married on May 27th and I the aim is that someone could come with us and mind my son on the day- someone he is comfortable with and has built a relationship with .
My son is 4 and has autism but is developmentally about 2 . He’s very chill but requires supervision , he’s very social and likes to swing and bounce .
I’m not sure if this is something you would be interested in or know of anyone .
We’re living in beech park leixlip .
I’ve 3 other kids and my eldest has severe autism so it’s a busy house. We’re very easy going and just want someone who can help and we can trust to look after our son .
I would be very flexible with days so you wouldn’t need to stick to the same day / hours every fortnight and happy to pay cash / revolut / bank

re : Childminder available afternoons in own home           reply
07/04/2022 15:55 - Kildare Childminders
We are looking for a childminder in Kilcock for our children 9 and 12, from 14:00 to 18:00h Monday to Thursday, fishing at 17h on Fridays. Must have full driving license. We can provide car. To start ASAP or after Easter.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;