Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available douglas

re : Childminder available douglas           reply
30/11/2015 09:44 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi how are you?
Im wondering if youre still available. Im looking for someone starting in february?
Thanks kathy

30/11/2015 17:47 - Cork City Childminders
Hello Nicola,
I´m looking for a full-time childminder from January the 4th (8am-5:30pm Mondays to fridays). My son will be 8 month old. Are you still available ?
thank you

25/11/2015 22:56 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Nicola
I´ve two girls 3 yo and 7 months and will be looking for childminder for either both or just the older one from March 2016 Tuesday to Friday 8ish to 5ish
Just wondering if you would be willing to take both or just one and what would be the cost?
Also how old is the other child you´re minding as I´d like a company for my kids? Do u provide meals?
Looking forward to hearing from you
Jo

Childminder available douglas           reply
16/09/2015 19:49 - Cork City Childminders
Hi moms, I´m a mother of 1 school going child. Living in Douglas just a minute walk from the playground.Fully qualified for last ten years and currently getting ready to finish up work where I have been last 7 years. I have worked with ages ranging from babies to after school . I´m fully Garda vetted and have a full licence. I´m looking to mind a child in my own home as I am currently taking one from the start of October . Please don´t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have,
Kind regards
Nicola

discussion forum terms & conditions

;