Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available dublin 12

home away from home           reply
10/02/2017 14:16 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Justyna,
My name is Sarah Taaffe.
I saw your post and was just wondering if you are still looking for a minder?
I live in Dublin 12 just along the canal and can be available from March. I have a nearly two year old daughter, a full clean license and can cook healthy home made meals.
I love crafts, music and sports as well as trips out to parks, farms etc.
If you are interested I would love to hear from you with more info regarding this position.
Sarah

re : Childminder available dublin 12           reply
31/01/2017 10:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am looking for afterschool minder for 3 kids (5+8+10) very calm boys, you have to meet them. One collection from School requried in Bishop Shanahans. Please let me know if you are interested. Oh- and the work is 3-5 days a week. Thanks.

Childminder available dublin 12           reply
30/01/2017 10:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Experienced and reasonable childminder with full, clean driving licence in Dublin 12 available to mind 1/2 children 2-3 days a week in my own home. I have two children (6 and almost 1) so any age child will have company and we love getting crafty (though I can´t say I´m naturally gifted in this area!!), getting out for walks and to local parks and playgrounds, I´m comfortable and experienced with baby led weaning and I´m also currently sourcing a first aid course.

If you want your child minded in a home away from home environment at very reasonable rates then I´d love to hear from you.

Warm Regards,
Kari

12/02/2017 12:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, are you still available? We are looking for a childminder to mind our 9 month old boy from 1st March onwards on a part-time basis 2.5 days in the childminders home.
Monday – 8am-6pm
Tuesday 8am-6pm
Wednesday-8am-2pm
We live in Dublin 6W (10 minute from Supervalue in Sundrive). We can drop baby off to your home on our way to work in city centre.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

10/02/2017 11:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Garda vetting also in progress.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;