Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available for after school collection

re : Childminder available for after school collection           reply
21/11/2013 11:54 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I´m looking for a childminder in the Blackrok area 2 days a week, Wednesday being one, to mind a baby from 9-6 and collect two older children from school at 2.30.
Is this something you would be interested in?
Carol

Childminder available for after school collection           reply
20/11/2013 13:56 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,

My name is Mathilde, I am 21 y/o. I am minding a little girl 3 days a week (very flexible) from 10 am to 2 pm. I am not working on wednesday. This why I am looking for an after school job but I am very flexible in the week and weekend too.

I minded 3 Irish little boys, 2 6 and 8 years old in a family, in Nenagh, co.Tipperary. My jobs were to bring the children to school in the morning, pick up at the end of the day, doing the homework, doing any activities outside and some inside. I had to prepare the lunch for the boys and to cook the dinner for all the family, plus some light housework.
I am now living in Cork City.
I hold a full and clean driving licence for almost 3 years (2 years in France and more than 1 year in Ireland) and I have my own car in Cork. I have my french garda vetting, Irish one is on the way.

I am a honest and trustful person who loves working with children. I really enjoyed my year with the three boys, they learnt to me lot of things, like how to speak English, they also made me discovered the country that I fell in love with.

Please tell me if you need more information, (CV, email address...)

Kind regards,

Mathilde

discussion forum terms & conditions

;