Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available for flexible hours, garda vetted

Childminder available for flexible hours, garda vetted           reply
14/09/2013 21:41 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello there,

My name is Laura and I´m a nursing graduate. I´m currently looking for childminding work in Dublin as I will be doing an MSc in immunology at night. The reason I have decided not to work as a a nurse during this time is because the hours are too long and unpredictable to balance with further study. I absolutely love children and my work experience includes a placement in Our Lady´s Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin. I´ll be studying for the next 2 years so ideally I would like to work with a family long term, but I´m available for short term and some evening work also. I´m a non smoker and garda vetted.

If you think I´d be a good fit for your kid/kids, please do get in touch.

Kind Regards,
Laura

re : Childminder available for flexible hours, garda vetted           reply
15/09/2013 07:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Laura,
I´m looking for a childminder in the Rathfarnham area and was very interested in your post. I have 3 children, aged 9, 6 and 5. I´m looking for someone who could collect the children from school at 1.45 and 2.45 and take them home til 6 (6.30 Tuesdays and Thursdays). They are within walking distance of the schools but a car would be a preference for wet weather. Ideally we are looking for someone reliable for 2-3 years.

re... : Childminder available for flexible hours, garda vetted           reply
15/09/2013 15:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
Unfortunately I don´t have a car so I don´t think I would be suitable. Best of luck in your search.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;