Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available full or part time

re : Childminder available full or part time           reply
13/08/2014 16:09 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Mary,
I am looking for someone to mind my 2 children ages 7 and 10 from Tuesday the 19 August to Friday 22 of August form the hours of 9.00 am to 4.00 pm and possibly the following week Monday 25 to Friday 29 August form the hours of 9.00 am to 4.00 pm we are located in the Menlo area only a few miles outside of Galway city.
Would you be available for the days specified?
Kim

25/10/2014 22:27 - Galway City Childminders
Hi mary
I have b/g twins and am looking for a full time childminder from end of jan 2015. I am very interested in that you have experience with twins. Also I may be able to offer part time hrs in the meantime. Where are you based - I am in Doughiska and would need someone from 8am til 4pm. Finish early on a Friday. Let me know if you available or interested
Thanks
Claire

03/08/2014 22:29 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Mary. We are looking for a childminder to mind our 2 children in our house in rahoon from september on a part time basis.
Our daughter is 3 and son is 20 months. We would require collection from Montessori and creche(within our estate) The hours are 12.45 to 5.45 mon-fri.
I would love to hear from you if you are interested
Thanks
Ailbhe

Childminder available full or part time           reply
30/07/2014 09:53 - Galway City Childminders
My name is Mary. I have been minding children for many years. Full time in children´s homes and also in preschools and summer camps. I have a full driving licence and my own car. I have experience with new born twins up to the age of 10. I love going for days out, playgroups, arts, crafts and baking, playgrounds and walks. I have completed a first add course and have many references. I am willing to travel to work and available full or part time. Can also e mail CV to people that are interested.
If you would like anymore information please feel free to PM me.

Thank you
Mary Cheshire

11/08/2014 15:41 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Mary!
I am looking for somebody to mind our two boys in our home from September onwards from 9.30-12.30 Monday to Friday! We are very relaxed and easygoing and friendly people. We live in a great location in Highfield Park close to the promenade and lots of parks. I would love to hear back from you if you are interested!

re... : Childminder available full or part time           reply
30/10/2014 00:52 - Galway City Childminders
Hi there. I am living right by the Clayton so very near to you. I have loads of experience with twins yes. Can I ask what you would be looking to pay someone?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;