Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in D15.

Childminder available in D15.           reply
21/12/2015 20:40 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced childminder with years of experience, available for school runs and after school care in her own home. May be interested in full time childcare also.
Full driving licence.
References available.
Available to start immediately.

re : Childminder available in D15.           reply
13/01/2016 21:53 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, where exactly in Dublin 15 are you based?
Hi I´m looking for somebody to mind my two girls (they would be 2.5 and 11 months in Sept, toddler in a part time local playschool) fully from September and in late June for a week or two to ease them in. We are looking ideally for a mammy with another child in a non smoking home. A gentle approach to parenting is really really important to us. We are based in Carpenterstown. I´m a primary school teacher looking for term time only. The hours would be 9:00-3:15. Please PM if you are interested, if you could include you´re rates and experience please

re... : Childminder available in D15.           reply
15/01/2016 23:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I´m based in Blakestown. I have 2 children. A 13 year old son in secondary school in Hartstownand a 7 year daughter in 2nd class in Scoil Mhuire Jnr. Her school is within walking distance from my home.I usually charge 10 euro ph. I was a full time nanny in the past. From 2008-2015, I minded a friends daughter. This employment ended due her mother being made redundant from her job.I have references. I also have a gentle approach to parenting. My contact number is 0874145498. Michelle.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;