Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Kinsealy/Malahide/Swords!

Childminder available in Kinsealy/Malahide/Swords!           reply
21/11/2014 20:37 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m qualified experienced child minder with over 15 years work experience in Boston and Dublin and with all relevant qualification. I´m the treasurer of the parents association for Kinsealy. I´m also a mum of 2 girls (13 and10) offering flexible 5 days a week childcare in my own home(flexiable on this). I have a non smoking household . While your child is in my care I will treat them just like my own. House has sunny garden, its 5mins walk/drive to playgrounds, parks and libraries. Driving my own car so can drop off and collect from school /crèche. I´m responsible, very friendly, active, easy going and always happy. If you would like your child/ren minded in a home from home environment don´t hesitate to contact me to chat about your needs. Also references available upon request.
Thanks
Mairead

re : Childminder available in Kinsealy/Malahide/Swords!           reply
24/11/2014 16:52 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Mairead
I´m just wondering where you´re based in Kinsealy and also how many children do you mind?
My son is 14 months and he´s currently in a crèche but I´m thinking of taking him out because I´m not sure I like it and I would prefer a childminder. I´m based in Drynam.
Also, how much would you charge per day from 8-6?
Thanks
Alison

discussion forum terms & conditions

;