Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Tallanstown and surrouding areas

re... : Childminder available in Tallanstown and surrouding areas           reply
15/06/2014 02:02 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I have just seen that you were looking for a childminder. I live just outside of Tallanstown and would be available if you are still looking for someone.
I am a 20 year female old training to be a primary school teacher and have 5 years experience of child minding and au pairing.
Kind Regards,
Aimée Sansom

re... : Childminder available in Tallanstown and surrouding areas           reply
06/04/2014 14:27 - Louth Childminders
Hi Marie,
That´s no problem. Thanks for the reply. We would be offering 4 afternoons a week but the days would vary as I am shift work and sometimes it would be 5 days or an earlier start.
I think from your picture that your wee girl is in my wee boys class at school.
Sure give me a msg if you are interested at any stage.

29/10/2014 16:21 - Louth Childminders
Hiya are you still available for child minding ?

06/04/2014 13:49 - Louth Childminders
hi,
I am meeting a woman in the morning about minding her children. She has mentioned to me that she is also looking into the creche in tallanstown, so I am guessing that she is exploring her obtions. I am kind off in limbo as to rather or not I am abailable. I am sorry that I cannot give you a more definate answer but I will get back to you on a later date if that is any help to you.
It would also depend on the hours that you are offering.
Best regards,
Marie

29/10/2014 16:40 - Louth Childminders
hi , i am still available but I have a few issues at the min . My boyfriends car broke down and he is using mine for work so I wont have any transport for a couple of weeks. I am also only available till the end of the school term as we are moving house.

re : Childminder available in Tallanstown and surrouding areas           reply
13/06/2014 09:44 - Louth Childminders
still available for childminding

15/06/2014 08:24 - Louth Childminders
hi,
Im sorry but I think you miss read my advertisement, I am lookimg for a childminding job.
Thank you for your reply.
Hope you find something soon
best regards.

Childminder available in Tallanstown and surrouding areas           reply
31/03/2014 17:14 - Louth Childminders
Hi Mums and Dads,
I am a 28yr old mother of 2, with a FETAC 5 in childcare and over 10yrs experience in caring for children. I have worked in both a creache environment and in a home environment. I have a full clean driving licence and my own form of transport. I am a non-smoker. I can facilitate for up to 2 children and available for an immediate start.
Please do not hesitate to ask for any further information.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Best regards,
Marie.

re : Childminder available in Tallanstown and surrouding areas           reply
05/04/2014 21:00 - Louth Childminders
Hi Marie,
Are you still looking for a childminding job in Tallanstown ?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;