Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in athenry

re : Childminder available in athenry           reply
19/08/2013 09:59 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
I should add that i have a puppy. he remains in the garden for most of the day but does come into the house. he is used to kids since birth but i understand it may not suit some parents. :) please feel free to private message me if more information is required
Michelle

re... : Childminder available in athenry           reply
26/08/2013 21:10 - Galway County Childminders
hi Michelle
i know your looking for older children but i.m looking for someone to mind my baby she will be 6mt old. will be full days Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday and until roughly 130on Friday .if its something you would consider please pm me . we also have a dog .so i.m ok wit it.

Childminder available in athenry           reply
18/08/2013 21:43 - Galway County Childminders
Hi all, I am a stay at home mother of one, he´s almost five and starts school in coldwood this sept. I have loads of childminding experience. I have a full clean license, can provide meals and fun activities. I am a member of Galway city civil defense and have first aids certs amongst other things. I am reliable,trustworthy and kind. I recently completed a course as a healthcare assistant in which I received ten distinctions. I have some experience with children with intellectual disabilities after completing this course. My contact number is 0874124205 if you would like any further details. Call or text

Michelle

re... : Childminder available in athenry           reply
23/08/2013 13:42 - Galway County Childminders
hours of availability are monday to friday..preferably morning and afternoon but its not set in stone.
As is have an (almost) 5 year old boy, i would love kids close to his age,but again, if your comfortable with me having a puppy (spends majority of time out in the garden) then age is not set in stone either. :) I will be droping my son to school in coldwood every morning at 9.00-9-15 if anyone needs a hand with pick up or drop offs.I hope you all have luck finding the right childminder.
Michelle

discussion forum terms & conditions

;