Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in rush for the summer holidays. (1st of July- 27th of august)

Childminder available in rush for the summer holidays. (1st of July- 27th of august)           reply
18/05/2015 18:52 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Aisling Hickey and I am available to Childmind at home full time in the rush/skerries area. I am available from the start of July until the end of august. I have 4 years experience in primary schools, Montessori´s, play-school and crèches.

I attended Killester College Dublin fulltime for a year to achieve my Fetac Level 5 certificate in Childcare. I received 5 distinctions.
I then gained my level 6 Fetac in special needs assistance with the progressive college of Dublin. Here I gained all distinctions. I can provide any documents necessary.

I have been certified also with a distinction in First Aid. I have a level of Basic Irish Leaving certificate. My Garda vetting form is also current.

Throughout First Year in Killester college I completed work experience in St Peters Montessori and gained a lot of valuable experience. During my time at St Peters Montessori. I got to interact positively with the children ages 2 to 5 years of age.

I am currently employed in Rush National School as a special needs assistant. I began work here full time in September 2014.

Previously I worked for over 2 and a half years in the Crescent academy. I have experience in every sector of childcare. From playschool to the pre-playschool room, the toddler room, the baby room and after school care. Here, I also worked one on one with a special needs child 2 years of age.

Pm me for any more information.

Kind regards,
Aisling.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;