Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available killiney

Childminder available killiney           reply
22/02/2017 10:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I live in killiney right by the park and I am looking to mind a child in my home. I have 2 children, 4 and 18 months. My 4 year old daughter goes to playgroup in Dalkey every morning, and after drop off my son and I are out and about- going to playgroups, playground always On an adventure! I minded another child in my home when my daughter was younger and it work out so nicely. Kids are still good friends today! Non smoker, no pets (although we love them!) and I love kids! Get in touch 😄 0871759113
Ashley

re : Childminder available killiney           reply
29/03/2017 00:05 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Ashley,
Hi there! We are a professional couple looking for a caring, responsible and experienced childminder to care for our three young boys when I return to work after mat leave at end of MAY for 3.5 days a week. You will be a childminder with at least 2 years experience in nannying, child care, au pair or babysitting work with small children. Hours of work - Mon to Wed 9am-4pm and Friday morning 9am-1pm Baby will be 7months, a 2.5 year old and a 5 year old. We would require our 5 year old to be collected from school (DSP) at 1.10pm Baby would be with you full time, 2 year old is in Montessori Monday morning (9-12) so would need collecting. Both schools within a 15 min walk. You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy, punctual and well presented. We are a non-smoking household and would prefer a non-smoker. We are open to have the boys minded in our home or yours. If you´re coming to our home we have a lovely dog! My husband also works from home. Ideally in the Glenageary/Killiney/Cabinteely/Sallynoggin/ Ballybrack areas. For more information please contact me.
I´m not sure if 3 is too many?
My email is Cbourke2@gmail.com.
Regards Caroline

discussion forum terms & conditions

;