Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available laois area

re : Childminder available laois area           reply
26/08/2015 14:06 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Siobhan,
Myself and fiancée have just moved into Portlaoise town with her 11 year old daughter. She is going to Scoil Mhuire. I think the mornings should be ok for bringing her to school as my fiancée starts most days at 9 and can bring her to school but the afternoons are a problem as she can work from anytime to 5 to 7.30. I work in Dublin so would be passing Ballybrittas at around 6.15 - 6.30 everyday. Was just wondering what were rates were and if collection in Portlaoise is ok? My fiancé generally has one day off during the week so you wouldn´t be required everyday. Any feedback you can give me would be great or if you need any info from me please let me know.
Kindest Regards
Michael

Childminder available laois area           reply
25/08/2015 12:44 - Laois Childminders
Looking for childcare is never an easy task for parents and we have some very difficult decisions to make when choosing a childcare provider. Parents need to be confident and rest assured in the knowledge they have chosen the very best place for their child.

As parents we all know that the early years of a child’s life are vitally important i aim to provide a setting that provides firm foundations for learning, through play, which will help support your child’s future capacity for learning.

My home provides the best possible start for any child in an environment that is warm, friendly, safe and nurturing. I aim to offer a “home away from home” for your little ones.

I have a degree in early childhood education and a masters in child family and community so I know the importance of good quality childcare setting.
I have a seperate play room for the children to play and learn and I will have numerous activities for your child each day.
see my curriculum and menu attached

As i am now offering a childminding service in my own home in ballybrittas county laois. I can offer collection of your child in the mornings to save you the hassle and if needed drop off in the evenings. Also I can do school collections.
As a mother to a toddler I know how hard it is to go and leave your children but I assure you your child will get a home away from home experience. Thanks for reading
Siobhan

re : Childminder available laois area           reply
22/08/2020 20:36 - Laois Childminders
Hi siobhan, are u still offering childminding? I have a 5 year old girl starting junior infants in The Heath next week. I work as an sna in a school so would need her collected at 1.30/1.40 till about 3.20ish. It´s only for term time as I don´t work the school holidays. I may need mornings too but only for 10mins or so before being dropped to school, am hoping to drop her myself but don´t know if times will work out for me.
Thanks,
Mary

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
Curriculum and menu sample.ppt