Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available; Grange-Douglas area

Childminder available; Grange-Douglas area           reply
22/04/2015 20:48 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, I am an experienced and kind childminder available to care for primary school/pre school children in the greater Douglas area. I have 2 grown up children with one primary school going child. I am flexible and can provide after school collections as well as caring for a child in his/her home if preferred. Own transport can be provided. I am available for immediate start and throughout the summer. Garda vetting approved and references can be provided. If interested please don´t hesitate to email me. Mary

re : Childminder available; Grange-Douglas area           reply
22/04/2015 22:10 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Mary,
We are looking for a childminder to look after our three children in our home in the Douglas area for three full days and two half days per week, starting end of May / early June. One school age child, one who will be attending a local Montessori in September and a 6 month old baby. If you are interested in this position perhaps you might give me a call.
Kind regards,
Emma
Hi,
We are looking for a childminder to look after our three children in our home in the Douglas area for three full days and two half days per week, starting end of May / early June. One school age child, one who will be attending a local Montessori in September and a 6 month old baby. If you would be interested in this position perhaps you might give me a call,
Kind regards,
Emma

discussion forum terms & conditions

;