Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder in Kenagh area

Childminder in Kenagh area           reply
20/10/2016 11:52 - Longford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Mature, experienced and qualified childminder available to mind children in her own home. Full-time, part-time, after-school or school holiday options available. PM me with any questions.

re : Childminder in Kenagh area           reply
23/12/2017 16:59 - Longford Childminders
Hi I´m looking for a babysitter for Stephans night in my home in Keenagh. My son is 7 and will be asleep.

re... : Childminder in Kenagh area           reply
27/12/2017 11:38 - Longford Childminders
Hi, sorry I missed your enquiry. If you have any future babysitting requests I am sure I can be available. If so, please text me on 0877835237. Thanks, Elaine.

re : Childminder in Kenagh area           reply
18/06/2018 01:07 - Longford Childminders
Hi,
Are you still available for Childminding? I will be looking for someone to mind 3 children 8,6 and baby starting after Christmas. Can you send me some details if you are still available?
Thanks

18/06/2018 13:29 - Longford Childminders
Hi yes I am still available. I live in kenagh village close to kenagh national school. I am level 5 qualified and have experience of childminding and working in crèche. Can you let me know what days and hours you are looking for and what starting date you require. Do your children attend kenagh national school? Thanks.

15/05/2019 13:57 - Longford Childminders
Hi
Just wondering if you might be available to mind 2 children from September. One would be 14months & the other would be 5years, so drop off & collect from school in kenagh. It would be for 3 days one week & 2days the following week from 8am-5.30pm. If so just wondering what kind of cost that might be?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;