Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder in celbridge

Childminder in celbridge           reply
15/06/2017 21:50 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello my name is Lisa I live in the castletown are of celbridge and I am a stay at home mum of two children a boy aged 3yrs who will be starting playschool in Sept and a girl aged 2yrs, I am available to mind a child or children in my own home part time but I´m very flexible.. our home is a happy one with lots if toys, I don´t smoke and have no pets.I have a large size back garden with swings ect and live in safe area of castletown where there are lots of other children I do have experience in minding children as to having my own nd I´m equipped for a young baby monitors playpen double biggie ECT, I don´t drive but I am close to all schools so if you have any questions please contact me anytime kind regards ..lisa

re : Childminder in celbridge           reply
16/06/2017 10:54 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Lisa,
We are moving to Celbridge in July and are looking for a childminder for our 2 kids from September to End of November as I am going on maternity leave from December.
My son would need to be collected from the Montessori in Castletown at 11.50 and my daughter will be attending Junior infants at Scoil Brid. I will be home from work around 5.00pm most days.
Would this be of interest?
If so, can you please call me on 0877440939.
Thanks a lot- I look forward to hearing from you!
Ciara

16/06/2017 15:59 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I´m looking to get 3 school going children minded 3 days a week.2 hours in morning and 2.5 in afternoon.

16/07/2017 16:17 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there, I´m in castletown too and I was wondering if u would be interested in minding 3 kids, 4 days a week after school in september and 2 days a week in august? Kids are 9 (girl),6 and 4 (boys)

23/07/2017 22:41 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I´m looking for a minder for 2 kids , a 2.5 year old and a 1 year old for four days a week during term time from 8- 3.30.
Would you be interested in this?
Regards, Siobhan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;