Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder in own home

re : Childminder in own home           reply
22/02/2014 23:44 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I would like to apply for childminding position.
I am fetac level 5 qualified in childcare, also have first aid. I am Garda vetted and experienced. References available.
I have full clean drivers licence and my own car. I am a non smoker. I am a caring, loving, reliable and trustworthy person who loves caring for children.
Kind regards
Amanda

Childminder in own home           reply
12/02/2014 16:11 - Laois Childminders
Hello,
I am going back to work in April, my daughter will be 13 months then. I am looking for a childminder to care for her in our home 5 days a week. The hours will be 8.30am to 5.30pm, 8.30am to 4pm and one day a week 1pm to 5.30pm. She is in a great routine and is a very happy child. Please pm me if you are interested.
Thanks

22/02/2014 23:44 - Laois Childminders
Hi I would like to apply for childminding position.
I am fetac level 5 qualified in childcare, also have first aid. I am Garda vetted and experienced. References available.
I have full clean drivers licence and my own car. I am a non smoker. I am a caring, loving, reliable and trustworthy person who loves caring for children.
Kind regards
Amanda

12/02/2014 23:31 - Laois Childminders
Hello,
I would like to express some interest in the advertised position for a childminder. I am in Portlaoise and would be more than happy to have a chat over the telephone to discuss. My number is 0871916415, I have a lot of experience in childminding with references.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Martyna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;