Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/nanny available during the summer

Childminder/nanny available during the summer           reply
20/02/2017 23:13 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi.
My name is Paula. I am from Spain and I am a qualified preschool teacher.

I have a lot of experience working with kids as a teacher, child monitor and child entertainer, childminder, aupair. I worked in a nursery school both in Ireland and Spain. I´m working in a nursery school at the moment in Spain, that is why I´m available to work as a childminder in Ireland during the summer time.

> I have FETAC Level 5 & 7 in Childcare an education.
> I have experience working in different childcare settings and also looking after children from home.
> I have experience with new borns up to 13 years old.
> I am garda vetted.
> I can provide good references
> I have full driving licence

I am a caring, responsible and patient girl. I love the children and I love spending time with them playing, singing, doing arts and crafts... I can also teach them spanish.

If you are interested in my profile please send me a private message and I will send you my cv and references.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

20/02/2017 23:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi.

I have a lot of experience working with kids as a teacher, child monitor and child entertainer, childminder, aupair. I worked in a nursery school both in Ireland and Spain. I´m working in a nursery school at the moment in Spain, that is why I´m available to work as a childminder in Ireland during the summer time.

> I have experience working in different childcare settings and also looking after children from home.
> I am garda vetted.

I am a caring, responsible and patient girl. I love the children and I love spending time with them playing, singing, doing arts and crafts... I can also teach them spanish.

If you are interested in my profile please send me a private message and I will send you my cv and references.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

20/02/2017 23:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi.

> I am garda vetted.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards.

re : Childminder/nanny available during the summer           reply
28/02/2017 13:31 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Paula,
Are you available full-time from the summer on or just for the summer months. We live in Foxrock and are looking for a full-time childminder from May/June on.
Thanks

re... : Childminder/nanny available during the summer           reply
04/03/2017 19:16 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, sorry for my late reply. I had some problems with internet. I am available during the summer time. I have to go back to Spain in september because I´m working at the moment in a nursery school. I´m going to Ireland during my summer holidays to work there but I have to work again in Spain in September.

re : Childminder/nanny available during the summer           reply
07/03/2017 21:49 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Paula, we are a family of 5. 2 boys (8 and 6) and 1 girl (3). We are looking for someone to help out over the summer months during school holidays, mainly with the 2 boys as Estelle (3yo) will still be in creche. We have a large house (5 beds) in Clonsilla, West Dublin. Very close to a large shopping centre and on a train line with good access to the city centre.
What type of arrangement are you looking for? Let me know if this interests you and we can share further details.
Thanks, Colin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;