Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/nanny required Corbally

re... : Childminder/nanny required Corbally           reply
09/09/2014 10:00 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi
My name is Sue im 29 and living in westbury , I have a completed fetac level 5 in Early childhood care and education. I would be willing to mind your little girl in my own home, i have loads of experences in minding children of all ages,I have references and first aid training essential and im a non-smoker. If you are interested please contact me on 085-2797675.
Thanks Sue.
References and first aid training essential. Must be non-smoker.

Childminder/nanny required Corbally           reply
20/08/2014 10:42 - Limerick City Childminders
I am looking for a lovely childminder or nanny to look after my daughter 2.5years 2 days per week in my home (preferably) or minders home in Corbally. We have recently moved to Spring Grove. References and first aid training essential. Must be non-smoker. If you are interested please reply. Thanks.

re : Childminder/nanny required Corbally           reply
21/08/2014 10:40 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello I have currently completed fetac level 5 in Early childhood care and education. I would be available for the position that you require. I have my own car and a full clean drivers licence. I live in the Dublin Road area in Limerick. Thanks.

02/09/2014 11:54 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi there, I spotted your post and wanted to see if you might be interested in minding my 6 month old baby girl. I had a childminder lined up but have just found out that she is not going to be available. If you are interested could you please contact me. My number is 0857505317. Thank you. Lorna.

21/08/2014 10:45 - Limerick City Childminders
Sorry forgot to mention I can get references, I have currently competed first aid and manual handling, also a non- smoker. Contact number 0863702485

re : Childminder/nanny required Corbally           reply
02/09/2014 09:33 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello. I live in Ardnacrusha and would be willing to mind your little girl in my own home. I have a full licence, previous child minding experience and have 2 daughters of my own. If you are interested, please contact me.
Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;