Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed

Childminder needed           reply
04/07/2016 20:45 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder to take care of our 12,9 & 3 year olds in our home.
4 days (Mon,Wed,Thur,Fri) 3:30-6:30p.m.
Must have fluent English with Irish references. Non smoker

This is a permanent position

re : Childminder needed           reply
21/07/2016 17:51 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi mams & dads!My name is Amie., I\\\\´m 24, non smoker, Irish and recently moved to the Clondalkin area and originally from Dublin 4. I had recently gone on maternity leave as I had a baby girl in April 2016. Before that I had worked as a childminder with a lovely family for just over 3 years. My duties here included - taking children to and from school, light houswork, cooking nutritious meals, walking he dog, babysitting and over night stays, travelling abroad with family during summer holidays. I have experience with babies, toddlers and children of all ages. I am a bubbly, loving and caring person that loves children! My mam is also a representative for the national college of Ireland for early numeracy learning with babies so I have voluntary experience there. I am fully flexible as my partners mam is a stay at home mam and can mind the baby any day or time so there will be no hassle as to being limited to work. I am looking for a full time position and would be delighted to hear a response. Kindest regards,Amie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;