Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Cabinteely area

Childminder needed Cabinteely area           reply
29/01/2018 12:12 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for a childminder from March to collect my two children (aged 3 and 2) from playschool in Cabinteely (Shanganagh Vale) at 1pm three afternoons per week and mind until 5.30pm. Please email seanieandbee@gmail.com if interested. Thanks.

re : Childminder needed Cabinteely area           reply
29/01/2018 16:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Majella Hughes and I am a very experienced childminder. I live in Killiney and am currently looking after a 7 year old boy in my home. I would be very interested in picking up your children for you if it would suit to look after them in my home. If it is something you would be interested in then I will look forward to hearing from you.

re : Childminder needed Cabinteely area           reply
31/01/2018 21:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
I am an experienced childminder with 2 children of my own aged 10 and 7. I would be free 3 days a week and have excellent references. I am very child orientated and play arts and crafts and also love the outdoors in the nice weather. I would be willing to mind in my own home if that suited and also to drop them back to you. I live in on the Herbert Rd. Bray. My children are very friendly and love to be around other children. Hoping to hear from you .
Charlotte.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;