Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Dublin 13

re : Childminder needed Dublin 13           reply
28/06/2014 18:06 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Agnieszka (Agnes). I read your job advertisement with a great interest. I am looking for a job as a Nanny/Childminder in Dublin as I am moving there in August (Raheny, Dublin 5) - I am arriving in Dublin on 9th August.
I am a warm, smiling and friendly woman from Poland. I have MA in Pedagogy. I genuinely love working with children, especially the little ones :) I have a work experience of taking care of children and teaching. I spent 2 years in England working as an au pair and a special needs teaching assistant. I have been teaching English for a few years now. I can offer a safe, joyful and stimulating enviroment for your children.
Resume and references available if required. I realize you live in a different part of Dublin, but I don´t mind travelling to work by bus/train. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Agnieszka

28/05/2014 21:25 - Dublin North Childminders
Replying to your post im in d13 area , I have experience and interested in the position if you you like anymore information call anytime 0872947534 Angela

Childminder needed Dublin 13           reply
27/05/2014 13:01 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a childminder in Dublin 13 to mind my 2 children. My 10 month old daughter and 4 year old daughter. My 4 year old daughter attends the local montessori 9am until 12.30 mon to friday.

Please pm me with your details if you are interested.

Thanks

28/05/2014 21:23 - Dublin North Childminders
Replying to your post im in d13 area , I have experience and interested in the position if you you like anymore information call anytime 0872947534 Angela

discussion forum terms & conditions

;