Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Dublin 15 close to Roselawn/Blanchardstown Village for two children

re... : Childminder needed Dublin 15 close to Roselawn/Blanchardstown Village for two children           reply
29/12/2014 15:44 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Still looking, many thanks

Childminder needed Dublin 15 close to Roselawn/Blanchardstown Village for two children           reply
13/11/2014 11:55 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,

I´m am looking for a full time childminder for my two boys ages 2yrs 9mths and 11 mths from January. Hours would be 8.15 - 6.15 Monday to Friday. Happy to consider dropping Children or a minder in our home. Preference for minder to have another/ other children for the elder child to play with. Please let me know your availability and rates.

Many thanks
Nicola

re... : Childminder needed Dublin 15 close to Roselawn/Blanchardstown Village for two children           reply
29/12/2014 23:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am an experienced child minder living in clonsilla Dublin 15 .I have availability at the moment to take care for two more children I mind one little boy full-time and 2 girls part-time at present so they would have little play mates to play with which is always good for them . I provide a home form home environment for the children with home cooked meals, daily activities and trips out to park playgrounds ect .I have been a childminder for over 7 years I am a mother myself of 3 children 2 grown up son´s and an 8 year daughter .I can provide references on request if you would like to have a chat give me a call .Many thanks Allison 0851443729

re : Childminder needed Dublin 15 close to Roselawn/Blanchardstown Village for two children           reply
29/12/2014 15:43 - Dublin West Childminders
Reposted - thanks!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;