Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Dublin 5

re : Childminder needed Dublin 5           reply
17/06/2014 19:22 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I am very interested in your post. I´d love to give you my references and meet to talk about the position. I am a nanny from the States here for 1 year staying with family and looking for a child minding job. I nannied for 3+ years in Chicago to pay my way through school and have loads of experience with infants. I was watching 3 month old twins along with their 3 year old sister at my last post so I am very capable of multitasking and dealing with unexpected obstacles. I am staying with family in Clontarf and am available any time by email at rdolan@luc.edu or by phone at (086)-863-8283.
Best,
Rachel

Childminder needed Dublin 5           reply
10/06/2014 22:00 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m looking for a full time childminder for two children, 9 yr old girl and 7 yr old boy for summer months and after school care thereafter. I would like them to be minded in their own home. Would like someone who is caring, energetic, likes the outdoors and animals, we´ve a dog too that will need to go on walks with the kids. Driving licence and car would be great but can be discussed. Please call 0868287462 Fiona if you´re interested.

Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;