Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed MALAHIDE

re : Childminder needed MALAHIDE           reply
01/10/2014 23:07 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
hello!
I am a young enthusiastic Irish worker. I am very interested in applying for the position of childminder. I have been working with young children for 6 years as a coach in my local gymnastics club. I also have experience working in a special needs school as a learning assistant. I have worked as a child minder and baby sitter for a family as well. I have many skills which are important for child minding. I am a Fun, Patient, and organised person, who has Garda clearance to work with children, who has a CPR and First aid qualification from Irish water safety. as well as numerous qualifications with Gymnastics Ireland. i also have an advanced level of German so if it pleased you i could teach your children German through fun lighthearted lessons such as baking or gardening. I am a keen cook and can prepare meals easily for the family when asked.
I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to providing you with more information soon,
many thanks,
Bríona

Childminder needed MALAHIDE           reply
28/09/2014 21:12 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder / nanny required 4 days per week in our own home malahide village or local childminders home for girl and boy aged 5 and 3.5. Monday to Thursday only. 8am to 5.15 pm approx (some flexibility on times). drop off/ collection at local playschool / school. Excellent Irish references, Garda clearance, first aid essential. Position available immediately. Please PM if you are interested. Look forward to hearing from you!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;