Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Maynooth Mid May

Childminder needed Maynooth Mid May           reply
11/04/2017 13:03 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a caring minder to care for our 7 month old baby girl from Mid May. Hours 8.30 to 5.30 Monday to Friday. Please PM me if interested.

re : Childminder needed Maynooth Mid May           reply
17/04/2017 17:54 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I seen your post and wanted to reply.
My Name is Julia and I am a 22 year old girl living in Kilcock. I have 5 years experience in childminding and babysitting from newborn-10yrs. I also worked for 1.5yrs as a Gymboree Teacher teaching music and art classes from 6mths+. Please contact me on 0851700292 if interested.

re : Childminder needed Maynooth Mid May           reply
28/04/2017 16:25 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,I´m Mitch, I hope your job offer is still available! I am living in celbridge but currently minding kids in Rathfarnham for over a year now, I am a Filipina very loving and responsible and have a good experience with child minding.. I am still working with the family but will end this end of May. It is financial reason as she is at home, she thinks she can mind the kids herself, its hard to go but I don´t have a choice and I understand their reasons as well.. You can always ring them to know more about me as they are willing to help me find a new employer and I´m sure they can give you a good reference. My commuting from celbridge to Rathfarnham is never a problem but will be more easier if its in maynooth! I´m really glad I ready our post. I hope you will consider me! 0874460360. Looking forward to talk to you..

re... : Childminder needed Maynooth Mid May           reply
28/04/2017 17:52 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Mitch,
Thanks for your message, the pat has been filled. Good luck in finding a job
Karen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;