Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed for our twins

re : Childminder needed for our twins           reply
25/05/2016 10:54 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Gill. Could you give me a little more information please about what you are looking for, in respect of where the minding would take place and what times you are looking for? I am living in Dundrum- I´m not sure if that´s too far away as you said you are working in Harold´s Cross? I´m a mum of two girls aged 10 and 7, currently minding a fabulous little boy part time. I am free Wednesday´s and I was just on here looking on the off chance that someone may want a Wednesday!!
I am a social worker on a career break so I can tell you up front that I would only be available this academic year (September to June) as I will be returning to my full time job after that. I can have your two here at my own home in Ballinteer or I could come to you after I drop my kids to school...but I´d need probably need to collect my girls at 1.45 so I guess I would just bring your little ones with me...
Anyway, we can get into finer details again, but if the times and location work for you, I´d be delighted to discuss further. I´m Garda cleared and can give you excellent references including from the parents of the little boy I now mind. I can promise you absolute honesty about all that happens in your absence and that your son and daughter will be cared for, safe and happy as I would do for my own two. Looking forward to hearing from you, Kindest regards, Norma

Childminder needed for our twins           reply
24/05/2016 21:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi! We are looking for a childminder for our gorgeous boy/girl twins (12 months in Sept) for one day per week (Wednesday) from Sept 2016. Working in Harold´s Cross area. Please PM if interested!

re : Childminder needed for our twins           reply
25/05/2016 11:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am a stay at home mother of 4 school going
Children. I live in kiltipper Tallaght, d24. I currently
Mind twin girls aged 2 3 days a week Monday, Tuesday & Thursday. I wud
Love to apply for this position. I am free on Wednesday & Friday. I have a full driving licence
& drive a 7 seater. Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;