Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Clonsilla

re : Childminder needed in Clonsilla           reply
28/07/2013 18:19 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I have received notification that my pms are not working correctly, my name is Vennessa I am an Irish mother of 2 girls (6 & 3) I have a FETAC level 5 in childcare and FETAC level 5 in special needs assisting. I am qualified in pediatric first aid and am garda vetted. I have a full clean driving licence and do not smoke. I can also supply references. I am available to take care of children in my own home in the Hartstown area of Dublin 15. I have experience as a mother but also have experience in a creche environment.
I you would consider me for the position and would like to arrange to meet me I would be delighted to do so.
Kind Regards,
Vennessa

23/07/2013 12:11 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there, I am very interested in this position. I will PM you with my details and qualifications.
Kind Regards,
Vennessa

18/07/2013 21:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
I would be interested in the position that you advertised. I am fully qualified in childcare and garda vetted with four years experience working with toddlers.
if interested please dont hesitate to contact me by email clare.furlong@ymail.com or phone 0862129960
kind regards
Clare

Childminder needed in Clonsilla           reply
08/07/2013 22:24 - Dublin West Childminders
Childminder needed for our one year old little girl. We would require a childminder who is flexible due to the nature of our employment. However, typically the hours would range from half ten to half five three to five days a week. Potentially there may be occasions where we would need a minder until half eight in the evening. This would never include weekend or bank holiday work. It is essential that the minder does not smoke and has excellent English. Ideally the minder would live locally and would drive. We are looking for someone who is passionate, active and great with toddlers. We would be looking for someone to start ASAP

discussion forum terms & conditions

;