Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Monaleen/Castletroy area a.s.a.p

Childminder needed in Monaleen/Castletroy area a.s.a.p           reply
04/03/2014 22:23 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we are looking for a kind, reliable and eneregetic person to look after our three children.The hours are from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Mon -Fri and we are looking for someone a.s.a.p!
The eldest is 3.5 yrs and is attending pre-school from 9:00-12:00 Mon-Fri. The other two children are 2.5 yrs and a 1yr old.The child that is attending pre-school would have to be dropped down to the Playschool and collected each day (it´s a 10min walk away).We also need someone that has their own car. I am a teacher so I wont need anyone during the school holidays up to end of June. However we will need someone on a part time basis from June onwards as I will not be returning to work in Sept as I will be on maternity leave.If you are interested please contact me on 086-8526369 or you can pm me.

re : Childminder needed in Monaleen/Castletroy area a.s.a.p           reply
05/03/2014 10:34 - Limerick City Childminders
Hiya, i have 2 grown children of my own and over 20 years experience in childcare. Car owner and non smoker. Great references and i would love to interview for this position 0872738111.

re : Childminder needed in Monaleen/Castletroy area a.s.a.p           reply
05/03/2014 13:32 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi
My name is Stephanie Forde and i live in Monaleen Park, I am a mum of 2 boys aged 5 and 3.5 both going to school and Playschool, I am interested in this position but don´t know if minding in my own home is suitable to your needs. I am a qualified Montessori teacher also. If you would like to have a chat to discuss more details my number is 087 4130057.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;